microfiber cleaning cloths
Too Much Bacteria in Too
Many Cleaning Cloths around the kitchen !
Microfiber cleaning cloths can remove 99.9% bacteria from hard surfaces, but How to remove bacteria and harmful germs left in it ?
Half the cleaning cloths used in home, restaurant and take-out kitchens were found to contain unhealthy levels of bacteria, researchers told HPA¡¯s annual conference at the University of Warwick.. A study team sampled 133 cleaning cloths from 120 eating and drinking establishments in northeast England, and found that 56 percent contained unacceptable levels of bacteria, the most common of which were Enterobacteriaceae (found on 86 cloths) E. coli (21 cloths), Staphylococcus aureus (six cloths) and Listeria (five cloths).
Although the recommended advice for restaurants is to use disposable cloths that are changed regularly, the study found that only a third (32%) of the catering premises reviewed adhered to this. The remaining two thirds (68%) used re-usable cloths and 15 per cent were unsure as to how often these were replaced. One of the most important factors in reducing the spread of bacteria around the kitchen is to use separate cloths for raw and ready-to-eat food areas but the research found that 24 cloths had been used in both areas.
The researchers also found that
there was no consistent approach to disinfection of re-usable cloths or in the
method of disinfection. The majority disinfected their re-usable cloths every
10-24 hours but a number left them longer than 24 hours and some didn¡¯t know
how often cloths were disinfected. (source Food Safety News on Nov 2010)
HNS Silver vs Nanosilver
Due to the properties of silver at the nano level, nanosilver is currently used in an increasing number of consumer and medical products. The remarkably strong antimicrobial activity is a major reason for the recent increase in the development of products that contain nanosilver. However, environmentalists have expressed concerns that nanosilver entering the environment could kill helpful bacteria and aquatic organisms or even harm humans. Because of their very small size nanosilver particles can potentially pass through biological membranes and reach more and different organs and tissues in the body.
HNS silver is absolutely different from the conventional Ag nano products, it is safe from exfoliation of nanoparticles. It¡¯s not temporary product, is semipermanent. Also better enviroment-friendly product than those product processed by chemical.
How does HNS silver work in microfiber for a miracle effects ?
HNS silver interrupts a cell's ability to form chemical bonds essential to its survival. Although there are many complex ways silver works, the simplest function is its ability to disable the enzyme that one-celled bacteria, viruses and fungi need for their oxygen metabolism. The results of our testing show that the bacteria in the microfiber itself were reduced by more than 99.9% after 24 hours while a normal microfiber had a bacteria growth of 14,000. The Antibacterail agent within the HNS silver microfiber demonstrates its effectiveness against strains of pathogenic bacteria and yeast
What is a benefit by using HNS Silver cloths ?
Antibacterial microfiber is an extremely absorbent weave using fiber strands that are 1/100th width of a human hair and contains an environmentally friendly silver antibacterial agent which is embedded into each tiny microfiber.
Silver is a natural antimicrobial, antibacterial, antiviral agent that when used this way is safe for children, pets, and the environment. HNS silver cloths removes and destroys germs and bacteria, makes your cleaning housework more enjoyable and fun providing cleaning more faster and easier than any other product free yourself from spray bottles, cleaners and paper towels. No fumes from ammonia, bleach or other harsh cleaners that can cause allergic reactions for the people who are sensitive to chemical.
Now you will know
that your cleaning cloths won't smell or spread
one surface to the next !